zaterdag 6 juni 2009

Time to party! *insert Bums & Noses track*

Hey guys,

How are y'all doing? I was pretty wrecked this morning. I couldn't work go to work today, my stomach took care of that. For the first time in months I went all out, drinking a lot of booze and dancing like hell. Damn, my body feels like shit but in my mind I'm happy and relieved.

We did it, guys! We didn't disappoint. I'm really proud of you guys and of course of our game, Tiki Island Adventures 2! Now we can go pick the fruits of our labor. We had our highs and lows, but in the end, it all came together. I'm looking forward to work with you again, the chemistry is there!

Above are some shitty pictures that Joeri took (this guy really needs to learn how to take pictures) during our presentation. BEER YEAH!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Natuurlijk had ik niks anders van jullie verwacht, maar evengoed, fantastisch werk :)

    (Mijn buik voelde zich vanmorgen ook niet al te best ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hey Tom....

    dude.... wtf... This morning I woke up totally fucked up and I war really wondering where I was. Then I remembered and I looked at the time... 11.00. Goddammit! I needed to get to work. I tried to stand up but my head threw me back down. Non the less I got under the shower and went off to work. I never called in sick because of the night before, but fuck me I was totally wasted and my wallet felt allot lighter...

    But again yesterday was a great relieve for me especially the way people talked about our game and the presentation. Great job guys, really! I'm proud you of you all. I will fix the report tomorrow and I'm glad today is over.

    Again guys thanks for working with you, we really connected and worked as a team. And that really showed in the end. We all did together and failure was not an option for any of us.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen